Tuesday, December 6, 2011

<3 MUSIC

Music. It's kinda... Musical I guess? Seriously music is the epidemy of my soul it affects me deeply, mentally, emotionally but me and everyone else right. As I break down every beat, tone, symbol, and vocal it destroys me only to make me. When I listen to tech or indie rock it makes me feel like a being of epic proportions or how about rap, how it could have you feel as if your swagger is not to be messed with (chuckles) DUDE! When I'm high listening to remixed songs of some unknown indie artist I feels my fucked up'ness (bare with my grammer) inside, like everyone can see it. Not hiding like the rest of our (finger jesture) proper society, but out in the open, this is it. This shit here, is real. Music I love you, you speak to me more than anyone, tapping into every emotion leaving no part of me out. Thank you Beatles, Strange Boys, Lenny Kravitz, Drake, Linkin Park, Kanye West, Tyler the creator, M.J. (R.i.p), Adele, Muddy Waters, Nirvana and so on, for understanding me and talking back in the best way possible, musically.

No comments:

Post a Comment